Clicking Review Changes Link in Supplier Change Request Removes Existing Address
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Supplier/ User starts a Supplier Change Request and clicks the Review Changes page (before any changes are made), any existing addresses that were present are no longer displayed on the Addresses page.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. In the Supplier Portal (change EMPLOYEE with SUPPLIER in URL), create a new request for a Supplier Change Request.
2. In Welcome page, click Next without modifying anything.
3. In Company Profile page, click Next without modifying anything.
4. In the Addresses page, there are 2 existing addresses.
5. Click the Review Changes link, without modifying anything.
6. Click OK to the message: <
7. Now the existing addresses previously present on the Addresses page are no longer displaying.
8. Issue is present for Employee portal as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms