When cancelling a partial picking multiple times in a row using Picking Feedback Task Flow, the value in the Pick Qty field is incorrect.
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Mobile Inventory Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When cancelling a partial picking multiple times in a row using Picking
Feedback Task Flow, the value in the Pick Qty field is incorrect.
1) Create a MSR the type of 'Internal' with several lines and a quantity > 1
for each line (say that the quanity for the first line is 5).
2) Reserve and release the MSR, and note the Pick Batch ID.
3) Log in Mobile Inventory.
4) Go to the 'Picking Feedback Task Flow'.
5) Search for your Pick Batch ID.
On the single item view:
6) For the first Item, change the Pick Qty to 1 and tab out or click on
7) The system prompts for a second location to pick the remainder from. Pick
Qty = 4.
8) Click on 'Cancel'. At this point, we have not picked anything.
9) The original Pick Qty of 1 is displayed again as well as the original
10) Click on 'Pick'. Pick Qty = 1.
11) The system prompts for a second location to pick the remainder from. Pick
Qty = 3. We have picked a quantity of 1 only so far since we canceled the
previous picking so the Pick Qty should be 4 and not 3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms