EEX 9.1: When an Expense Report is Budget Check, the Associated Travel Authorization Is Not Dis-encumberied
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an expense report is budget check, the associated travel authorization is not dis-encumbered.
1. An employee creates and submits a travel authorization for approval with one transaction.
2. The approver opens the travel authorization for approval and budget checks it.
3. The approver approves the travel authorization.
4. The employee creates an expense report using Quick Start: A Travel Authorization.
5. The one row from the travel authorization is pulled into the expense report.
6. Two more transaction rows are added to the expense report.
7. The first row that came from the travel authorization is deleted.
8. The expense report is submitted for approval.
9. The approver opens the expense report for approval and budget checks it.
The encumbrance from the travel authorization is not released.
The encumbrance from the travel authorization should be released.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms