URL Incorrect In New User Account Mail Notification When SUP_SERVLET Is Not http://
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The URL in the “New User Account Creation” notification mail for Change password or View/Update information is not working. The wrong URL is showing.
Could not open the registry
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. PeopleTools - Utilities - Administration - URL's
2. Open SUP_SERVLET
3. Set URLID to something other than http://
4. Enable Supplier Registration Approvals
5. Register as a new Supplier with a Contact
6. Approve the request
7. Review email and the URL is not complete.
8. Click the URL and receive the following error "Could not open the registry"
(see attached for detailed replication steps)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms