Navigational Wizard Questions are Not Cleared when Blank Response is Selected
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: Navigational Wizard questions are not cleared when blank response is selected
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Navigation: Supplier Contracts > Create Contracts and Documents > Document Management > Add a Document
2) Launch any wizard with navigational questions.
3) Select one of the responses for navigational question - followup questions show up.
4) Switch the response to a different response - related questions show up and the old ones are not displayed.
5) Switch the response to select the blank value as shown in the attached document - the old questions are still displayed.
6) Now select a different response from the drop down than a blank value, the questions still exist.
Wizard questions being asked based on Navigational questions are not behaving as expected. The questions appear as expected but when the BLANK drop down response is selected to the navigational question, the following questions are not cleared.
When the navigational question is answered, the relevant follow up questions show up but when a blank value is selected as the response, the followup questions are not expected to still show up and do not disappear even after a different response is selected.
When a valid response is selected to a navigational question and the followup questions show up and then go back to the navigational question and select the blank value to the response and the followup questions do not go out, then select the drop down response to the navigational questions as the one that was selected in the first iteration and then switch the response to the navigational question to a desired one and the follow up questions show up as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms