GP UK - GPGB_PEN_EN App Engine Not Changing Pensions Plan For Emplid With Job Change
(Doc ID 2199818.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee is transferred to a new Pay Group, they are not enrolled into the new pension scheme for that pay group
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Amend the Pension Scheme FIXA to be a Qualifying Pension Scheme
2. Add the Pension Scheme FIXA to a Pay Entity / Pay Group
3. Run the payroll for the period
4. Delete the pension row for <emplid>
5. Run the pension Auto Enrolment process
6. Review the log file
7. Review the Assign Pension scheme page
8. Finalise the payroll
9. Amend the define Pension Scheme details
10. Add the Pension Scheme PCTB to a Pay Entity / Pay Group
11. Transfer the employee to the new pay group
12. Process the payroll or the new pay group
13. Run the pension Auto Enrolment process
14. Review the Log file
15. Review the Assign Scheme page for the employee.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document