Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retro Trigger issue for TL_PAYABLE_ TABLE
For every payroll run where T&L calendar is integrated, PS_GP_RTO_TRGR table is getting populated with unwanted retro triggers back dated to earliest period begin date.
When ever Trigger Status Inactive, the PS_GP_RTO_TRGR table won't get populated with retro trigger back dated value.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Go to Main Menu > Setup HCM > Product Related > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Triggers > Trigger Definition
2. Make Trigger Status Inactive for Trigger Event ID GPPYBLTIME
3. Run the TL Integrated Calendar Group
4. Go to Main Menu > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Absence and Payroll Processing > Prepare Payroll > Review Triggers
5. It was showing Trigger Event ID GPPYBLTIME with unprocessed status
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms