EBI 9.1+:SQL Error When Running PRO-FORMA Invoice
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2 when attempting to generate the Proforma for the second time in the Express Billing page, system issues a unique constraint error
Error processing this pro-forma invoice (12501,182) SCM_BI_INVOICE.OnlineOutput.OnExecute Name:ProcessProForma PCPC:520 Statement:14
Called from BI_PB_WRK.PROFORMA_PB.SavePreChange Statement:53
Check the invoice's error status for error details
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Make the Integration Broker setup and overall to activate Vertex
- Create new bill in Express Billing page
- Go to Express Billing and Click on Pro Forma.
- The pro-forma is generated correctly
- Click again the pro-forma button
- The SQL error appears
- If trying to generate the pro-forma from Standard Billing, a SQL error appears in this transaction too.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms