EBI 9.1+:SQL Error When Running PRO-FORMA Invoice
(Doc ID 2199928.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2, when attempting to generate the Proforma for the second time in the Express Billing page, system issues a unique constraint error.
Error processing this pro-forma invoice (12501,182) SCM_BI_INVOICE.OnlineOutput.OnExecute Name:ProcessProForma PCPC:520 Statement:14
Called from BI_PB_WRK.PROFORMA_PB.SavePreChange Statement:53
Check the invoice's error status for error details,
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Make the Integration Broker setup and overall to activate Vertex;
- Create new bill in Express Billing page;
- Go to Express Billing and Click on Pro Forma;
- The pro-forma is generated correctly;
- Click again the pro-forma button;
- The SQL error appears;
- If trying to generate the pro-forma from Standard Billing, a SQL error appears in this transaction too.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document