Requisition Status Is Showing As "See Lines" (LA) Instead Of "Approved" (A) When User Cancels A Line
(Doc ID 2200064.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user cancels at least one of the lines of an approved requisition:
* the line status of the cancelled line is changing to “Cancelled” status
* the line status of the rest of the lines remains in “Approved” status
* the requisition status is changing from “Approved” to “See Lines”
There’s no more line pending or waiting for approval, thus the header status should reflect as “Approved” as well.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a new requisition for three lines
2. Approve it
3. Cancel any requisition line
4. Requisition status will be see lines instead of approved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document