EAP: Error saving Supplier after trying to add new Location Detail -- Field is Required: VNDR_IBANK_WS - INTRMED_SEQ_NO (124,64)
(Doc ID 2200138.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From the Supplier > Location page, click on the Payables hyperlink. On the Payables Options page, expand the Additional Payables Options section. click OK to get back to the Location page. Click the + sign to add a new Detail for Location 1. click Save and an error occurs.
Field is Required: VNDR_IBANK_WS - INTRMED_SEQ_NO (124,64)
1. Navigate Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier
2. Display an existing Supplier
3. On the Location page, for Location 1, click on the Payables hyperlink
4. On the Payables Options page, expand the Additional Payables Options section
5. Click OK
6. Under the Details section for Location 1, click the + sign to create a new Detail
7. Click Save
8. Above error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!