FIN92 - Payables: Error When Adding New Payables Handling Code (Location Tab)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error after creation of a Location Detail on Payables Option.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Main Menu > Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier
2. Select vendor (in Demo I used SHARE setid, vendor 0000000045 - Robert Half)
3. Click on Location Tab
4. Under Location 1; Click on Payables hyperlink
5. expand Additional Payables Options
6. click OK
7. click on + to add new effective dated row (today's date) for same Location 1
8. click on Payables hyperlink (for the new effective dated row)
9. expand Additional Payables Options
10. change Handling Options to SPECIFY AT THIS LEVEL
11. select Handling Code "HD"
12. Click "OK"
13. Click on SAVE - you should get the error...
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms