Absence Name Doesn't Appear In Dropdown On Edit History Page In MSS
(Doc ID 2200226.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Absence Name doesn't appear in dropdown on Edit History Page in MSS, Field shows error 'Invalid Column Order Number'
1. Go to Setup HCM > Product Related > Global Payroll & Absence Management > Absence Management > Country Take.
2. Make all the takes as Allow Requests by "Manager".
3. Make all the Request as "Manager".
4. Now, go to Manager Self Service > Team Time > Request Absence (Fluid) and save any absence request.
5. Now, after saving the request, go to View Request.
6. Click on the absence request just saved, the absence name does not appear in the dropdown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document