CPF HR ORD WG MTD Return Blank Value With Multiple Run In Pay Period
(Doc ID 2200227.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Singapore - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An employee is newly hired on 18th March after the March payroll has been Finalized. A Correction Off Cycle with Replacement / Forced Corrective is run to process the March pay for this new hire. The salary is prorated and the CPF, ethnic funds and SDL are computed on this prorated salary. Another Additional Payment Off Cycle is run to pay OW of $10,000. The full amount of CPF, MBMF and SDL are deducted without taking into consideration the deductions that have been made in the Correction Off Cycle.
When there are more than one pay run in the same pay period, CDAC, MBMF, SINDA, ECF and SDL contributed in the first pay run should be taken into account when the additional pay run recalculates.
It appears that the CPF HR ORD WG MTD returns blank value for the Current Period Elements which is wrong. It appears that the Historical Rule in CPF FM MBF CALC cannot get the MBF contributed in the Correction Off Cycle. Thus, the full MBMF amount is being calculated again in the Additional Payment Off Cycle.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Process March payroll to Finalized.
2. Hire Malay/Muslim Citizen effective 18th March with Comp Rate $2,500.
3. Setup the new hire as Citizen.
4. Create Correction Off Cycle with Replacement / Forced Corrective to pay the new hire.
5. Calculate Correction Off Cycle.
6. Setup new Run Type KSBON.
7. Exclude KSBON from CM GC ACTIVE.
8. Create Additional Payment Off Cycle to pay MEAL of $10,000.
9. Calculate Additional Payment Off Cycle.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document