EAR 9.2:Budget Status Not Updated On Create Accounting Entries Page After Budget Check With Image 19
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
9.2 Image #19, Direct Journal
Budget status on Create Accounting Entries/Modify Accounting Entries (PAYMENT_MISC_DST) not displayed after budget check with image 19 installed. If the user navigates out of the page and then back in, the Budget Check status is displayed.
Budget Status will show Valid or Invalid depending on results of the Budget Check function.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate Accounts Receivable > Payments > Online Payments > Regular Deposit
- Enter deposit & payment information
- Mark payment as Journal Directly by selecting the check box and Save
- Navigate Accounts Receivable > Payments > Direct Journal Payments > Create Accounting Entries (or Modify Accounting Entries)
- Enter Credit Line Amount and Account
- Click the Create lightening bolt to generate debit entry
- Check Complete check box
- Click Budget Check icon.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms