EAP: Pay Cycle Process is Not Rounding the Payment Amount as Per Decimal Positions Specified on Currency Setup
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pay Cycle Process is not rounding the Payment Amount as per decimal position specified on Currency setup.
1. Currency decimal position for INR currency is set to 2.
2. Create a Voucher in a Business Unit whose base currency is INR with transaction amount in USD.
3. Make the payment using Pay Cycle.
4. Paid Amounts are calculated populated as expected with 2 decimal positions.
5. Add a new effective dated row in the Currency setup with decimal position 0.
6. Create a new Voucher for the same amount and exchange rate as that of the first Voucher.
7. Run Pat Cycle which shows Paid Amount with no any decimals as expected on Payment Details page
8. However in PYMNT_VCHR_XREF and PAYMENT_TBL, the Paid Amounts are not rounded to 0 decimals.
System should round the Payment Amount as per the decimal position specified in currency setup.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms