GP FRA: Issues with Illness (GPFRILL) report
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll France - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Several issues have been identified in GPFRILL report:
- not all the expected lines are being printed in the report – it is printing one line and first child and the rest are ignored
- amount format is not correct – decimal separator should be ',' not '.'
- thousands are separated by a ',' ; decimal separator is ',,'
- Null values are displayed
- 3 reports at 3 different dates for the same employee are printed in the same report, amounts are cumulated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms