Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) flat file with format CCD+ generated by Pay Cycle (AP_APY2015) is having extra line spaces (Carriage Return) when PSNT Server is used.
- Have a Supplier configured for Payment Method ACH
- At the Bank Account level, under Payment Method ACH, define Format ID CCD+, and Financial Gateway will be the one sending the flat file to the Bank
- Create a new Voucher for the Supplier at hand, and approve it
- Run Payment Selection
- Run Payment Creation
- Run the necessary processes to complete the Pay Cycle, and generate the ACH CCD+ flat file using PSNT
- Confirm that the generated flat file contains additional blank lines in between the transaction data
There should not be any extra spaces
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms