Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the GPGB_RTI_TRN process for FPS, it is running to No Success as there is a unique constraint error on one of the SQL steps.
(1) An employee transfers between two paygroups (X to Y) in June 2015. This calendar group has a retro calendar from May 2015.
(2) In August 2016, this same employee moved back to the previous paygroup (Y to X).
(3) GPGB_RTI_TRN process runs and a SQL step is looking at the last time this employee was in X, which is June 2015.
(4) SQL step is picking up both calendar groups for June 2015 and May 2015, as June 2015 has the calendar period of May 2015 due to retro.
(5) SQL step is failing due to unique constraint violation due to picking up two calendar groups
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms