E-PORTAL: WorkCenter Content Frame Refreshes to Starting Startup Page When Changing Tabs
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing tabs on the left side frame of a WorkCenter, the right side content frame would refresh back to the starting page. This is not expected behavior. In 8.53, changing tabs alone do not affect the right side content frame.
Issue can be replicated in HCM 9.2 DEMO:
1. Login into HCM 9.2 as PS/PS
2. Navigate to Manager Self-Service> Time Management> Time and Labor WorkCenter
3. T&L WC will appear displaying Reported Time as a default start page
4. On this page, you can notice three tabs appearing for each group pagelet on the WC navigation pane:
- Main for the main pagelet
5. When WC starts it defaults to Main tab and then Reported Time as a startup page.
6. Now click on a different hyperlink from Main tab, like 'Time Reporter Status'
7. Now click on the Report/Processes link
8. You will notice page got refreshed and went back to start up page for the WC even before selecting any other link
9. Now from Reports/Processes tab select Query Manager, Query manager will appear on the right hand side target page.
10. Now click on the Main tab and even before you select any hyperlink from main tab, system refreshes the page content again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms