GPAU: LUMP E Value Is Double If Employee Received LUMP E Payment In A Segmented Calendar
(Doc ID 2201648.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Australia - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The employee received a LUMP E payment (-333 which retro from 12 months before, code RETRO12MTH) in On Cycle calendar group.
In this On Cycle calendar, the payroll is segmented, there are 2 segments in the calendar group. NO off cycle for the employee.
After generated Payment summary, it's found that the LUMP E amount added to Gross Payment is double
Employee received payment in 16F15 period (fortnightly payroll), there are subsequent on cycle finalized calendar group for the employee.
GP_RSLT_ACUM.SEQ_NUM8 of the RETRO12MTH_FYTDA is the max number (122 in first segment, 119 in 2nd segment in 16F15).
The SEQ_NUM8 in subsequent calendar group is much smaller than these.
A2_DATA.Get_ACU2 row returned multiple rows (all calendar group on or after 16F15), B1_Vals.INS_LE using max SEQ_NUM8 to determine which calendar ID should be used.
These two steps seems produce incorrect result.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. Go to Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Payee Data > Assign Earnings and Deductions > One Time (Positive Input)
2. Assign RETRO12MTH earning element value 333 for July month calendar id
3. Finalize July month calendar group id, later review the results for employee.
4. Go to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
5. Add a new row date with change in Department
6. Again go to Positive Input page, assign RETRO12MTH earning element value -333 for August month calendar id
7. Finalize August month calendar group id a review the results of employee.
8. Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Year-End Processing > Create Pmnt Summary Data AUS
9. Run Payment Summary process for an employee with tax year 2017
10. Review the results of employee in Gross Payments.
EXPECTED AND ACTUAL BEHAVIOR:
Actual: LUMP E value is double if employee received LUMP E payment in a segmented calendar
Expected: Lump E value won't be doubled when payment proceed in a segment calendar with RETRO12MTH earning element.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!