The 'Dispatch' Flag On PO Header Details Remains Unchecked When 'Can Dispatched Unapproved PO's' Flag On Buyer Setup Is Unchecked And The PO Is Approved
(Doc ID 2202131.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue:-The 'Dispatch' flag on PO header details is unchecked when 'Can Dispatched Unapproved PO's' flag on Buyer setup is unchecked and the PO is approved
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:-
1. In the User preferences for user uncheck the “Can Dispatch Un-Approved Pos” flag.
2. Create an ePro requisition
3. Auto source the requisition using PO auto sourcing
4. The PO created is in Pending Appr status
5. Approve the PO
6. Now try to dispatch the PO from below navigation
Main Menu->Purchasing->Purchase Orders->Dispatch PO's
7. Also try to Dispatch the PO online,
The PO is not picked by batch Dispatch process.When trying to Dispatch the PO online,Receive a warning message "PO# flag is not dispatched"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document