The 'Dispatch' Flag On PO Header Details Remains Unchecked When 'Can Dispatched Unapproved PO's' Flag On Buyer Setup Is Unchecked And The PO Is Approved
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue:-The 'Dispatch' flag on PO header details is unchecked when 'Can Dispatched Unapproved PO's' flag on Buyer setup is unchecked and the PO is approved
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:-
1. In the User preferences for user uncheck the “Can Dispatch Un-Approved Pos” flag.
2. Create an ePro requisition
3. Auto source the requisition using PO auto sourcing
4. The PO created is in Pending Appr status
5. Approve the PO
6. Now try to dispatch the PO from below navigation
Main Menu->Purchasing->Purchase Orders->Dispatch PO's
7. Also try to Dispatch the PO online,
The PO is not picked by batch Dispatch process.When trying to Dispatch the PO online,Receive a warning message "PO# flag is not dispatched"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms