Save Warning Message Displays When Navigating Back to the Work List From the Requisition
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Save warning message displays when navigating back to the work list from the Requisition Approval confirmation page even when nothing has changed.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Navigate Purchasing definition and for BU=US001, turn on Workflow approval for Req, Change track option= N and Change template is blank.
2) Under epro Business unit options, Workflow Approval Required is checked.
3) Also, do the proper Approval Process setup.
4) Navigate to epro > Requisition
5) Create a Requisition and Enter some comments in the Requisition Comments and Attachments box and then select Save & Submit button
6) Requisition is submitted for Approval
7) Login as approver and under Manage Requisitions select the dropdown action Edit for this Req.
8) Increase the quantity and then click Save and Submit.
9) The Req has been re-routed for approval.Req is in confirmation page now.
10)From the header Main Menu bar option, select another navigational page.This example is navigating to Worklist.
11) The following warning message is displayed even though nothing was changed after pressing the Save & Submit button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms