EEX 9.2: Expense Report Skips Prepay Auditor Approval When Refinement Template Is Used For 'No Receipt' Expenses
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the following scenario, the Expense Report skips Prepay Auditor approval -
1. Enable Reviewer, PPA and Project approval stage on Transaction Definition.
2. Setup a Refinement Template for Prepay Auditor Approval Profile for Expense Reports.
3. Select No Receipt, Amount Exceeded and Total Amount Limits Refinements.
4. For Total Amount Limits, set Pre-Payment Amount as 60 USD on Business Unit 1 setup page.
5. On the same page, set Minimum Receipt Amount to 60 USD.
1. Create an Expense Report for 20 USD with No Receipt flag checked and submitted for approval.
2. Reset the Minimum Receipt Amount to 0 USD and submit another report with same amount for approval.
After Step 1-
The Expense Report doesn't routes for PPA approval.
After Step 2-
The Expense Report routes for PPA approval even when Min Receipt amount has nothing to do with PPA. It is for receipt verifier.
Is the behavior correct?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms