EEX 9.2: When an Approver Changes Accounting Distribution In An Expense Report The Budget Header Status is Not Reset To N
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing accounting distribution in an ER does not reset budget header status to N.
1. Enable Commitment Control and activate 3 approval levels - HR, EX Mgr and Prepay Auditor.
2. Employee submits an ER with an Expense Line for 70 USD.
3. HR Supervisor budget checks and approves the report.
4. Log in as Expense Manager and change the distribution of the Expense Line. Add a new distribution line and update ChartFields like fund, dept and project.
5. Click on 'Summary and Approve' and Approve the ER.
6. Log in as Pre-Pay auditor and observe the budget status.
After step 5 -
Budget status is still Valid even after changing line distribution.
After step 6 -
Budget status is still Valid and the approver is able to approve it.
Budget status should be reset to ‘N’ when any changes are made to accounting distribution so that approver runs the budget check process again before approving the transaction.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms