E-PG: Detailed View Does Not Display Data When The Type Chart Is Changed
(Doc ID 2202943.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run a Pivot Grid report that has defined any content on "Row or X Axis", then go and display the chart which is set by default to Bar Chart and click the pivot grid to "detailed view" and changing the graph style e.g. from Bar chart to Pie or Line and click the content in Pivot Grid, output data are no longer fetched in modal window.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Use the navigation: Reporting Tools > Pivot Grid > Pivot Grid Wizard
3. Search by an existing Pivot Grid (e.g. ACA_FULL_PART_TIME)
4. Go to the Step 5
5. The Pivot Grid displays successfully with Chart (e.g. Bar chart)
6. Click on inside the Bar Chart generated, then select Detailed View
7. A new Modal Window opens with 'Detailed Data'
8. Then hit return button
9. Now change the Chart type to Pie
10. Click on inside the Pie Chart generated, then select Detailed View
11. A new Modal Window opens with 'Detailed Data', but with no content displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document