Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Expense Report is sent back for revision and user Resubmit after correction, transaction is not visible in Fluid Approvals, it shows only in Classic View.
1. Log into the FSCM Online Application as User ID VP1
2. Create Expense Report for KU0042 and Submit for Approval
3. Login with UserID MGR1 (HR Supervisor for KU0042)
Expense Report for 10 USD is available in Fluid
Expense Report for 10 USD is available in Classic View also
4. Send Back Expense Report for Revision
5. Log into the FSCM Online Application as User ID VP1
6. Modify amount to 12 USD and Submit again the Expense Report
7. Login with UserID MGR1 (HR Supervisor for KU0042) and search ER for 12 USD
While resubmitting an Expense Report which was sent back for revision this is not shown in Fluid Approvals.
After an Expense Report was resubmitted after sending back for revision should be visible in Fluid Approvals, not only in Classic View.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms