EGL9.2: BPW(Business Process Weaver) Email Notifications For 'Pause Before' Option Not Working
Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BPW(Business Process Weaver) Email Notifications for ‘Pause Before’ option not working.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create a new Business process Definition & select ‘Pause Before’ option for any step
2. Set up Process/Step Notifications
3. Create new run control for batch processes involved in each step
4. Set up Business Process Run Control & use the run controls created for individual steps. Make sure to select ‘Inherit Notifications’ checkbox.
5. Set up Workflow options & Email id for the recipients
6. Create few journals that would be processed by the run controls of each step in BPW run control
7. Navigate to Background Processes > Business Process Weaver > Business Process Runner & request to run the BPW run control.
8. Check the status in Business Process Instance page.
9. Check Mailbox of recipients to see notifications. Also check the note in mail.
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
No notification emails triggered for ‘Pause Before’ option for any step.
Notification email should be triggered for ‘Pause Before’ option as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms