On Direct Reports Training Summary Page, Manager's Training Summary Is Displayed instead of the Employee's Training Summary
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When manager selects "Training" link on Employee Information page, the system opens the manager's training summary rather than the training summary for the employee being viewed.
As a result, to view the employee's Training Summary, manager would have to return to Manager Self Service > Learning and Development.
The correct training summary can be viewed by the navigation: Manager Self Service > Learning and Development > Training Summary.
The correct training summary can also be viewed at Main Menu > Administer Training > Result Tracking > Review Training Summary.
1. Log in as a manager with direct reports.
2. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Job and Personal Information > View Employee Personal Info.
3. From the list of Direct Reports, select an employee. The selected employee's personal information is shown.
4. In the "Additional Information" section, select the "Training" link.
5. Note the system displays the training summary for the logged-in manager, not the selected employee's information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms