Incorrect PO status and Budget Status after budget checking PO in closed accounting period
(Doc ID 2204150.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect PO status and Budget Status after budget checking PO in closed accounting period.
1) Create a PO in an open accounting period.
2) Approve the PO.
3) Close the accounting period.
4) Open the PO and hit the budget check icon.
5) Get message that accounting period is closed. Hit OK and then return to search.
6) Select the PO again to try and open it. Page sits processing for a long time and finally opens but the PO Status and Budget Status are incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document