Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect PO status and Budget Status after budget checking PO in closed accounting period.
1) Create a PO in an open accounting period.
2) Approve the PO.
3) Close the accounting period.
4) Open the PO and hit the budget check icon.
5) Get message that accounting period is closed. Hit OK and then return to search.
6) Select the PO again to try and open it. Page sits processing for a long time and finally opens but the PO Status and Budget Status are incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms