Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System throws Error after Setting up security for Financial Gateway,
Issue 1: Clicking on prompt for External Bank ID throws Error. Navigation : Banking > Reconcile Statements> External Transactions
Issue 2: Setting up rules and enabling Security throws Error on Schedule Payment Dispatch Page and Review Payments Page.
1) Navigate: Financial Gateway> Security > Security Options ()
Security option is ON and Apply Rules Base on = ROLES
- BANK_ACCOUNT_NUM and BNK_ID_NBR enabled
2) Navigate: Financial Gateway> Security >Security Rule
- Created 2 rules for field BNK_ID_NBR
3) Navigate: Financial Gateway > Security> Security Role Assignment (FG Administrator)
- Assigned both rules to the Role FG Administrator.
4) Navigate: PeopleTools> Security> User Profiles> User Profiles
- Assigned role to the User
5) Login with the User
- Navigate : Banking > Reconcile Statements> External Transactions
6) Click on the prompt for External Bank ID
A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.
1) Created 2 Permission Lists
2) Created 2 Roles
3) Enabled Security at Financial Gateway
- Apply Rules based on Roles
4) Created Security Rules
5) Linked Rules to Roles under Security Role Assignment
6) Linked Roles to User ID = VP1
7) Navigated to :
- Financial Gateway > Process Payments> Schedule Payment Dispatch
- Financial Gateway> Review Payments> Payments
Below Error Encountered:
SQL error. Function: CreateSQL Error Position: 91 Return: 907
- ORA-00907: missing right parenthesis Statement: select pmt_source, descr from ps_pmt_src_def_lng where
language_cd = 'eng' and (pmt_source = 'AP' PMT_SOURCE = 'EX' )
Original Statement: SELECT PMT_SOURCE, DESCR FROM PS_PMT_SRC_DEF_LNG WHERE
LANGUAGE_CD = 'ENG' AND (PMT_SOURCE = 'AP' PMT_SOURCE = 'EX' )
SQL error in Exec. (2,280) PMT_INQUIRY_WRK.PMT_SOURCE.RowInit PCPC:455 Statement:4
During the execution of SQL, an error occurred in the Exec subroutine. The
preceding message should have described the SQL being executed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms