After Contract Document is Created and Attached to Requisition, No More Attachments Can Be Added to the Requisition.
(Doc ID 2204512.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After document is created and attached to requisition, no more attachments can be added to the requisition.
1) Create an ePro requisition.
2) Create a new contract document - Supplier Contracts > Create Contracts and Documents > Document Management.
3) On Document Management page, click on Attach to Requisition.
4) Edit the requisition and hit Add More Comments and Attachments link.
5) The subpage does not allow user to select a file to be attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document