After Contract Document is Created and Attached to Requisition, No More Attachments Can Be Added to the Requisition.
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After document is created and attached to requisition, no more attachments can be added to the requisition.
1) Create an ePro requisition.
2) Create a new contract document - Supplier Contracts > Create Contracts and Documents > Document Management.
3) On Document Management page, click on Attach to Requisition.
4) Edit the requisition and hit Add More Comments and Attachments link.
5) The subpage does not allow user to select a file to be attached.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms