EAR 9.1: Aging By Chartfield Run Control "Invalid Value" Error on Chartfield List-of-Values When Business Unit is Blank
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Aging
The AR Aging by Chartfield run control doesn't find Chartfield values when the business unit field is blank.
- Message: “Invalid value -- press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values (15,11) The value entered in the field does not match one of the allowable values. You can see the allowable values by pressing the Prompt button or hyperlink.”
Chartfield values are found for the default SetID regardless of whether Business Unit is populated or not.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log onto PeopleSoft 9.1
- Accounts Receivable > Receivables Analysis > Aging > Aging by Chartfield Rpt
- Leave Business Unit blank but enter values in other required fields (As of Date, Display Option, Default SetID, Aging SetID, Aging ID)
- Refresh ChartField Selection grid
- Click magnifying glass for list of Account Values - Message appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms