ETL92: Attendance Tracking - Early Out Punch Is Not Triggering.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears when using Attendance Tracking, Early Out Exception is not being triggered as expected.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Set up Attendance Program to track Late In, Early Out and Long Meal.
2. Tie Attendance Program to Rule Program.
3. Make sure Exception Definitions TLX1001, TLX1002, TLX1003 are all set with Low Exception Severity.
4. Select a Punch Time Reporter with an Assigned Schedule. Enter time that will trigger Late In, Early Out and Long Meal exceptions.
5. Run Time Admin.
6. View Attendance History. – Note: Early Out Exception is not triggered as expected.
Due to incorrect results, attendance tracking results are inaccurate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms