EEX 9.1+: Error (10502,317) When Approver Tries To Open Cash Advance
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to approve Cash Advance for an employee,
the following error occurs.
The following error occurred during accessing pending approval: (10502,317) EX.Approval.MISC.PendingApprovers.OnExecute Name:PendingApprovers PCPC:2656 Statement:54
Called from:EX.Approval.MISC.ApprovalPermission.OnExecute Name:ApprovalPermission Statement:2
Called from:EX_UI.ApproveTransactions.ProfileAttributes.ProfileAttributes.OnExecute Name:SetProfileAttributes Statement:9
Called from:EX_ADV_APPR.GBL.PreBuild Statement:11
Error occurred during accessing pending approval.
1. Turn on Expense Manager and Pre-pay auditor approvals for Cash Advance.
2. Make sure that the Risk Template for Pre-pay auditor has BU Value provided.
3. Associate the Risk Template to the Pre-pay auditor's approver profile.
4. Make sure there are 2 Pre-pay auditors assigned for the department to which employee belongs.
5. Create and submit an Cash Advance.
6. Now add another Pre-pay auditor to the existing 2 pre-pay auditors for the department to which employee belongs in the approver assignment page.
7. Login as Expense Manager and try opening the Cash Advance for approval.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms