Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wizard Prompt Table Field exceeding 30 Characters Cannot Be Selected During Document Creation
1) Create a record view which selects NAME1 field from PS_VENDOR table. This field has length of 40 characters.
2) Create a new Wizard Bind Prompt Table using the above view as the Prompt Table.
3) Add a new Bind (Prompt Table type) using the above prompt table.
4) Add a new question to Question Group NDA_FORM01 using the above Bind Variable.
5) Now add a new Adhoc document for NDA Document Type. Enter NDA Agreement Number and then lookup Vendor Name.
6) Select a Supplier Name that exceeds 30 characters. I selected: AUTOMATED CLEARING HOUSE - CONFIRMED.
7) Get the following error and cannot complete the Document creation.
Invalid value -- press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values (15,11)
The value entered in the field does not match one of the allowable values. You can see the allowable values by pressing the Prompt button or hyperlink.
NOTE: This error does not happen if Supplier Name is 30 chars or less.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms