EAP: Document Association Causing RULE_R600 Match Exception When Voucher And Receipt Invoice Numbers Contain Mixed Case Letters
(Doc ID 2205392.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Matching Document Association Rules not Matching when Receiver Invoice Number values contain lower case letters. When this occurs, a RULE_R600 Match Exception is received
1. STANDARD Document Association Rules, Sequence 6 = Equal / Amount Only
User Criteria = Voucher Invoice Number = Receiver Invoice Number
Voucher Merchandise Amount = Receiver Merchandise Amount Received
2. Add Amount Only PO2 > Matching > Receiving
3. Dispatch PO
4. Add Receiver REC2 from PO for full amount
5. In Receiver Optional Input tab, populate Invoice Number and Packing Ship values with inv2 (lower case letters) > Save
6. Add Voucher POV2 from PO > Invoice No = INV2 (upper case letters)
7. Run Matching
8. Voucher Match Status = Exceptions > Match Exception = RULE_R600 No receipt found, but unmatched ones exist
9. Go back into the Receipt > Option Input tab > change Invoice Number and Packing Slip values to INV2 (upper case letters) > Save
10. Run Matching
11. Voucher Status is now Matched
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document