EAP: ACH CCD+ Prenote Payment FIle Missing Business Unit And Company Name
(Doc ID 2205412.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When generating an ACH Prenote Payment File through Financial Gateway, the Business Unit and Company Name is not populated in the file.
1. Supplier > Pre-notification Required
2. External Bank USBNK > ACH Payment Method > Settle By Financial Gateway > Layout CCD+
3. Add Voucher for Supplier without Prenote selected > ACH Payment Method
4. Payment Selection Criteria > Preferences tab has Process EFT/ACH Prenote box checked
5. Process Pay Cycle > Process Financial Gateway Electronic Payments
6. Payment Dispatch > Select Payment and Prenote
7. Dispatch Settlements
8. Payment File generated
9. Row 1, start position 63, missing Business Unit Name (US001 NEW YORK OPERATIONS)
Row 2, position 05-20, missing Business Unit (US001)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!