Project Costing Work Center: Budgets Not Finalized Pivot Grid Included Budgets That Have Been Finalized.
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Budgets Integration
Finalized Budgets are displayed in the Pivot Grid "Budgets Not Finalized" in Project Costing Work Center.
Finalized Budgets should not be displayed in the Pivot Grid "Budgets Not Finalized" in Project Costing Work Center.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Project/Activity.
2. Create a Budget Plan for this Project. Both Cost Budget and Revenue Budget. Both are active
3. Enter Budget details for both cost and revenue budgets
4. Finalize the Revenue Budget
5. Add this Project to My Projects
6. Go To Project Costing > Project Costing Work Center. Click on Reports/Queries. Click on "Budgets Not Finalized" link
7. A new FLUID/Classic UI will be displayed depending on tools and browser versions used.
8. The Revenue Budget is also displayed here along with Cost Budget. Since Revenue Budget is Finalized, it should not be displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms