Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancel Express PO Line Results in Blank PO Status After Budget Check
1) Enable and setup Approval Framework and Commitment Control.
2) Create a new Express PO and Approve.
3) Budget check and Dispatch the PO.
4) Return to Search and reload the Express PO page.
5) Cancel the PO line. Save the page.
6) Hit Budget Check button on the page.
7) PO Status is now blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms