Estimated Advance Date is not Updated in Wage Progression
(Doc ID 2205938.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 : Wage Progression
After Wage Progression Rules are updated for a Salary Plan, the Estimated Advance date, HR_WP_ACTIVITY.HR_WP_EST_ADV_DT field, is not updated in Review Wage Progression page. Rows added to Review Wage Progression after the Salary Plan changes were made should reflect the new Time in Step in the Estimated Advance column.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Note when the employee entered the current Salary Step, Navigation: Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data, Salary Plan
2. Note the Time in Step for the employee's current Salary Step, Navigation: Main Menu > Set Up HCM > Base Compensation > Maintain Plans > Define Salary Plan, Define Wage Progression Rule
3. Navigate to Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Labor Administration > Wage Progression > Review Wage Progression
6. Note Estimated Advance Date matches current Wage Progression Rules
7. Create new row in Salary Plan to increase Time in Step
8. Run Update Wage Progression processes, Navigation: Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Labor Administration > Wage Progression > Update Wage Progression
9. Go back to Review Wage Progression and Note the Estimated Advance Date does not get updated to match the new Time in Step
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document