Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Receipt Accrual (PO_RECVACCR) process is ran in the system the process is went into error with the following error message. This happens when there are two different accounting period exists for two SETIDs in PS_CAL_DETP_TBL.
"SQL error(Sub query returns more than 1 value) in PO_RECVACCR.RACCR010.DELMXAC6 (Do Select)"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure there is a calendar code exists for SETID SHARE and SHR03 with
Calendar code 01 for year 2016.
2. As there is no calendar I created a calendar for 2016 for SHR03, I created
one (Set Up Financials/Supply Chain- Common Definitions-
3. Updated the user preferences with SETID SHR03 (Set Up Financials/Supply
Chain- Common Definitions - User Preferences - Define User Preferences ¿
4. Created a online requisition, budget checked
5. Requisition selection
6. Ran Auto Sourcing to generate a PO
7. PO budget checked and dispatched
8. Created a RECEIPT
9. Ran Receipt Accural Process
10. Process goes into NO SUCCESS with the following error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms