At Par Handheld Receiving Not Updating Recv Remain Record.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
At par handheld receiving not updating PS_PV_RECV_REMAIN REMAIN_RCPT_QTY. Requisition line showing up for receiving even though PO has been fully received and invoiced.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a requisition, source to PO, approve and dispatch. For testing create 1 PO line with quantity of 6.
- Receive a quantity of 2 for the PO line through receive item page/online receiving.
- Query the PV_RECV_REMAIN record. It shows REMAIN_RCPT_QTY as 4. i.e (6 -2).
- Create a hand held device receiving or manually create a BCT transaction for a receipt qty of 4.
SCM integrations > Create Transactions > Receiving > Purchase Receiving.
- Run PO_RECVLOAD.
- The receipt gets created successfully in PeopleSoft. Query the RECV HDR table which will show RECV_SOURCE as 3 RECV_STATUS as “R”.
- Query the PV_RECV_REMAIN table. It still shows remain_rcpt_qty as 4.
- Navigate to e-procurement> Receive items page – The requisition line still shows up for receiving even thou it has been fully received.
- The same is happening with ASN hand held receiving.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms