eProcurement Change Request Status Stuck in 'Ready For Process' when the PO_POCHNG process is run against a Closed Purchase Order (PO).
(Doc ID 2206425.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The epro change request status = Ready for Process after running PO_POCHNG process against a closed purchase order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and budget check an epro requisition.
2. Expedite the Req.
3. Budget Check and Dispatch the PO.
4. From Manage Requisitions, create a req change request and increase the req qty.
5. Budget check the req.
6. Use the buyers workbench to close the PO.
7. Budget check the now closed purchase order.
8. Approve the Change Request
9. Run the PO_POCHNG process.
Result: Process goes to success and writes a message in the message log.
But the epro requisition, change request status = Ready for Process.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the user does not fully understand what has happened with the change order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document