Re-Send Inventory Process Option Causes PeopleCode Error In Return to Vendor (RTV)
(Doc ID 2206975.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When saving a RTV with Inventory Process "Express", INV Status indefinitely changes to "Processing". Automatic inventory issue is not initiated. When clicking Resend, the following error occurs:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. A new non-consigned and owned inventory item is defined. Inventory item is NOT ‘Staged Date Controlled’. Item purchasing attributes are defined.
2. The new Inventory item is associated with an Inventory Business Unit.
3. A purchase requisition is raised for the inventory item.
4. A Purchase Order is created and dispatched.
5. Receipt is processed and putaway done.
6. Inventory transaction history for item depicts putaway of a certain qty.
7. RTV is processed for the receipt.
8. Receipt is selected.
9. RTV line Action ‘Replace’ and Disposition ‘Ship’ are selected.
10. Receipt distribution is selected and Return Qty is entered on RTV line.
11. Pick a storage location.
12. Inventory Process ‘Express’ is selected.
13. As soon as RTV is successfully saved (after entering Staged Date) with Inventory Process ‘Express’, INV Status indefintely changes to ‘Processing’. Automatic inventory issue is not initiated.
14. On clicking re-send, the above mentioned error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document