Re-Send Inventory Process Option Causes PeopleCode Error In Return to Vendor (RTV)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When saving a RTV with Inventory Process "Express", INV Status indefinitely changes to "Processing". Automatic inventory issue is not initiated. When clicking Resend, the following error occurs:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. A new non-consigned and owned inventory item is defined in demo environment. Inventory item is NOT ‘Staged Date Controlled’. Item purchasing attributes defined.
2. New Inventory item is associated with an Inventory Business Unit.
3. Purchase requisition is raised for inventory item.
4. Purchase Order created and dispatched.
5. Receipt processed and putaway done.
6. Inventory transaction history for item depicts putaway of 10 qty.
7. RTV is processed for the receipt.
8. Receipt is selected.
9. RTV line Action ‘Replace’ and Disposition ‘Ship’ is selected.
10. Receipt distribution is selected and Return Qty is entered on RTV line.
11. Pick a storage location.
12. Inventory Process ‘Express’ is selected.
13. Issue: As soon as RTV is successfully saved (after entering Staged Date) with Inventory Process ‘Express’, INV Status indefintely changes to ‘Processing’. Automatic inventory issue is not initiated.
14. Click re-send and the above mentioned error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms