Remove Address Checkbox at Supplier Change Request Removes All History of the Address from the Supplier
(Doc ID 2206985.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Remove Address checkbox at Supplier Change Request removes all history of the address from the supplier.
1) Select a Supplier Change Request and hit the pencil icon to edit the change request.
2) Click Next to get to the Addresses page.
3) Click the pencil icon to edit the address.
4) Select the Remove Address checkbox. Hit OK.
5) Click Next several times to reach the end of the process. Select Confirm Changes and hit Submit.
6) Approve the Change Request.
7) Now open the Supplier in Correct History mode and see that entire address has been removed, rather than inactivated.
This is a data integrity problem if this supplier is on any existing transactions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document