PERS032 -Visa Expiration Report Includes Terminated Employees
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Visa Permit Audit Report Contains Employees who have been Terminated. Should terminated employees still show on this Report Output?
Steps to Replicate
To test this I had to enter data in this employee Visa/Permit Record, using a future expiration date.
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Data > at the search type in K0G005, verify the termination information
2. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Identification Data > Visa/Permit Page
3. At the Search type K0G005
4. Note the Visa/Permit is scheduled to expire 03/05/16 (for testing you may need to update this information)
5. Run the Passport/Visa Expiration Audit report PER032; Navigate Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Identification Data > Passport/Visa Expiration Audit Report.
6. Note K0G005 is displayed on the Report ever though she was terminated on 02/12/16
7. See Report Results attached.
No Errors are generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms