Temporary Assignment Return Row Is Not Working For Reactivate/Update Termination
(Doc ID 2207220.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reactivate/update termination not adding rows as return from temporary assignment or return to substantive job. The application engine for Reactivate/update termination should work properly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Installation settings with automatic job termination/job suspension checked.
2. Service operation workforce_sync active.
3. Job data - RCD 0 with action as temporary assignment, expected job end date given, end job automatically checked.
4. Job data - RCD 1 with action as hold substantive job.
5. Employee is listed in temp assignment due to complete report when run for the specified date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!