Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Summary (Shopping Cart) Does Not Appear after Punchout
1) Go to eProcurement > Create Requisition
2) Click Supplier's link in the Online Catalog tab
3) Shop in supplier's site and checkout/transfer
4) Upon returning to the requisition, the Requisition Summary/Shopping Cart does not show.
- This happens consistently using Firefox/Browser.
- Happens to all suppliers.
Troubleshooting Steps did not help
1) Flipping the LOAD_PORTAL flag to 'Y', also changing it to 'N'.
2) Changed the web profile configuration to disable 'Cache Homepage' in the browser.
3) Disabled 'Cache Generated HTML' in the web profile configuration.
The issue was happening with Firefox (version 43.0.4) and Chrome (version 48.0.2564.97m)
Issue does not exist on Internet Explorer
Later on Upgrade to Tools 8.55.05 issue persisted intermittently
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms