Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other
In the Fluid >> My Team page, the year of service is calculated using hire date. Only the Integer value is displayed for the Year of Service.
On Talent Summary page, the year of service is calculated using company seniority date. Here the Year of Service is shown with the decimal value.
Why there is the difference in calculation of the Year of Service on Fluid page >> My Team page and Talent Summary page. Also why the different format is used for displaying the year of service.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as a Manager
2. Select My Team on the Manager Self Service Fluid
3. On the summary tab, click on the Card view button.
4. On the arrow mark to view the year of service information of the employee.
5. Please note the Year of Service.
6. Navigate to Main Menu >> Talent Summary
7. Select the employee from Direct Report grip.
8. Note that the Year of Service is different.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms