Incorrect label default for field "EP_DUE_DT" in step "Finalize Criteria" on Performance document
(Doc ID 2207642.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In ePerformance document, for all the steps EP_DUE_DT field label value defaults from the text catalogue DTL_GRID_DUE_DATE.
When the text catalogue DTL_GRID_DUE_DATE is configured as "Pending", all other Steps in the ePerformance document show the updated label "Pending". The Step "Final Criteria" shows the default value "Due Date".
EP_DUE_DT field label value should be fetched from the text catalogue DTL_GRID_DUE_DATE so that any changes made in the text catalogue is displayed in all the steps of the document.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM >> Product Related >> ePerformance >> Text Catalog >> Maintain Text Catalog
2. Modify text catalog DTL_GRID_DUE_DATE to add a new effective dated row with label as “Pending”
3. Navigate to Set Up HCM >> Product Related >> ePerformance >> Document Structure >> Template Definition
4. Modify ePerformance template (Doc Type: PERFORM, Template ID: K0PERF) to enable Track Progress.
5. Create a new performance document for employee KU0038. Then log in as the employee and try to view the current document created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document