Incorrect label default for field "EP_DUE_DT" in step "Finalize Criteria" on Performance document
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In ePerformance document, for all the steps EP_DUE_DT field label value defaults from the text catalogue DTL_GRID_DUE_DATE.
When the text catalogue DTL_GRID_DUE_DATE is configured as "Pending", all other Steps in the ePerformance document show the updated label "Pending". The Step "Final Criteria" shows the default value "Due Date".
EP_DUE_DT field label value should be fetched from the text catalogue DTL_GRID_DUE_DATE so that any changes made in the text catalogue is displayed in all the steps of the document.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM >> Product Related >> ePerformance >> Text Catalog >> Maintain Text Catalog
2. Modify text catalog DTL_GRID_DUE_DATE to add a new effective dated row with label as “Pending”
3. Navigate to Set Up HCM >> Product Related >> ePerformance >> Document Structure >> Template Definition
4. Modify ePerformance template (Doc Type: PERFORM, Template ID: K0PERF) to enable Track Progress.
5. Create a new performance document for employee KU0038. Then log in as the employee and try to view the current document created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms